Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Numismatic Photography Thread, Re-imaged a few... in Miscellaneous Numismatic Information; Took some new photos of a few pieces of bullion. Have to re-shoot a few more Norfed Liberty Dollars because ...
  1. #1
    Numismatic tmoneyeagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    288

    Re-imaged a few...

    Took some new photos of a few pieces of bullion.
    Have to re-shoot a few more Norfed Liberty Dollars because I like the newer look of the copper (as seen below) than how I had captured it a few months ago.
    Then...it's onto the rest of my collection! Wish me luck!















    Travis
    (Leader of the Kokapowa)

  2. #2
    Administrator Jesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,700
    Images look good, T, but I think you can still work on some improvement with the sharpness on them. What f/ stop are most of them taken at?

  3. #3
    Numismatic tmoneyeagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesh View Post
    Images look good, T, but I think you can still work on some improvement with the sharpness on them. What f/ stop are most of them taken at?
    I believe the f/stop is/was at 5.6
    Travis
    (Leader of the Kokapowa)

  4. #4
    Administrator Jesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,700
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoneyeagles View Post
    I believe the f/stop is/was at 5.6
    Might want to change the stop a little. What is the lens wide open? f/2.8?

    I'd stop up to 2x your lens at wide open. If you already are I'd just go up a tad. Looks good otherwise!

  5. #5
    Numismatic tmoneyeagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesh View Post
    Might want to change the stop a little. What is the lens wide open? f/2.8?

    I'd stop up to 2x your lens at wide open. If you already are I'd just go up a tad. Looks good otherwise!
    I'll test it out and see what happens!
    Travis
    (Leader of the Kokapowa)

 

 

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •